The aim is for the participants to achieve competency in client-oriented application of Sound in health support.
We expand your practitioner tool box by more sound units and show you the order by which to integrate those into the treatment to experience their effect in a holistic sense. The needs and problems of the clients are taken into consideration in a bespoke sound treatment. Furthermore, we are going to review the application of sound in the light of common ailments.
Part of the workshop is devoted to discussing the professional approach, safety of the treatment, understanding of the role of the practitioner in relationship with the client, defining the limits of the “complementary treatment” in view of the modern society and it’s legal implications, setup of the sound massage practice, advertising, ethics and other business issues.
Relaxation is one of the most important foundations of health and burnout prevention. So you will again receive intensive training to be able to resonate to the needs of your clients to selectively tune your sound offer.
Prerequisite: Body – Sound Advanced
- Sound units for e.g. relaxing the neuromuscular blockages, harmonisation and more
- Tools to customise the sound treatment to the needs of your client
- Stabilise and harmonise healthy aspect with sound through the body.
- Strengthening of confidence elements as an important basis for working with clients
- Limits to the sound application
Lecturer: Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Total: of 34 hours
Certification: Practitioner certificate