*** The aim of this workshop is:
- to expand on what we learned previously,
- to learn new sound units for design of a diverse sound experience and mindful use
- to train the sensitivity to energetic connections,
- to refine the perception and to emphasise the awareness and appreciation for this topic and to promote its importance to us.
A key aspect in the context of this holistic method is the mindful focus and inner approach underlying our actions.
So far, we’ve worked exclusively with singing bowls. Now you get to know the use and effect of the Fen gongs. This is an opportunity to learn, using these instruments, harmonising techniques for strengthening the health in a holistic sense, reaching the personal energy level. Extend your knowledge of the instruments implemented previously and learn to design the sound space and create a more intense experience.
Workshop contents extend to resonance ability to enable intuitive operation, based on own intensive experience in individual and group situations as well as factual and professional background.
- Concepts of body energy and its importance for the sound work
- Awareness of your body environment
- Perception of group energy by common sound
- Perception of body energy with singing bowls and gongs
- Special sound work for balancing and strengthening the body’s energy
- Insert the new elements in the basic structure
- Advanced Sound treatment with the Fen-Gong
- Guided and independent practice of the new sound units
- Design and build a sound space
- Sound Meditations for relaxation and integration of the learning
What to Expect:
The curriculum incorporates the the use of singing bowls and gongs, performing the work in the bio-energetic field.
Prerequisite: Body – Sound Intermediate
Certification: Certificate of attendance
Lecturer: Alex Andrzejewski, Janusz Urzykowski
Duration: Total of 16 hours
Course fee: A$350.00
For Practitioner level path follow to Body – Sound Professional