The aim is for the participants to achieve competency in secure, targeted and client-oriented application of sound massage for relaxation and health prevention.
The needs and problems of the clients are taken into consideration in a custom sound massage. New sound elements are learned, integrated into the basic sound massage and experience their effect in a holistic sense.
In addition, the application of sound massage for relaxation is discussed in the light of certain diseases.
Relaxation is one of the most important foundations of health and burnout prevention. So you will again receive intensive training to be able to resonate to the needs of your clients to selectively tune your sound offer.
Part of the course is devoted to discussing the professional approach, safety of the treatment, understanding of the role of the practitioner in relationship with the client, defining the limits of the sound massage and it’s legal implications. Setup of the sound massage practice, advertising, ethics and other business issues.
- New sound methods of energy balance
- New sound methods for loosening and dissolving the neuromuscular blockages
- New sound methods for harmonisation
- Techniques for the shift in focus: away from the problem area through to the healthy
- Practice and self-awareness of the new sound elements
- Presentation and application of sound massage accompanying card
- Create and practicing targeted and individual application of sound massage
- The sound massage experience as a holistic method and make it clear
- Simultaneous and holistic health promotion body, mind and soul
- Holistic experiential sound meditation and sound journey.
- Stabilise and harmonise health with sound through the body.
- Strengthening of basic trust as an important basis for working with clients vision for Development
- Sound massage for relaxation, taking account of conditions
- Limits the application of sound massage
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
The final seminar with supervision takes place about 3 months later and usually goes from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. It includes 22 lessons.
You will find information on seminar times and on the venues in the confirmation of registration.
The Practitioner training ends with the final Supervision seminar.
Attention: Please do not forget: The certificate of three training sound massages must be remitted to the Peter Hess Academy Australia at the latest 14 days before the start of the final seminar!
Lecturer: Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Total: of 34 hours