This seminar is primarily devoted to learning about and experiencing basics of the Peter Hess method. You will receive concrete suggestions on how you can use the singing bowls and the sound massage for yourself, your family and friends. You will not only learn something new but also relax and recharge your batteries for your everyday life. The training is framed by sound meditations that contribute to the harmony of body, mind and soul and enable the integration of the acquired knowledge.
We aim to convey the Peter Hess-Sound Massage as a holistic method and to familiarise participants with its basic principles.
- You will have the opportunity to experience the sound massage,
- receive your first instructions in sound massage application
- and as a result you will be able to independently perform the sound massage for private use.
In various exercises you will learn the effect of sound. You receive and give an introductory sound massage for:
- the back
- the whole body
This Level is designed for people with interest in sound and sound bowls use, for personal benefit and to share with friends and family.
After the seminar, you can safely practice at home with your family and friends or your training clients.
- Sound ways of getting in touch with your clients
- History of sound massage
- Effect of the sounds of the singing bowls experience on the body
- Report from the seminar leaders about their own experiences with sound and sound massage
- Different characteristics of singing bowls with the corresponding mallets for the basic sound massage; get to know (set of 3) use of the various mallets
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Supervised exercise of the basic sound massage in groups of two
- Independent exercise of the basic sound massage
- Sound meditations for relaxation and integration of the learning
- Basics on how to adapt the basic sound massage to the needs of the client
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
- Application possibilities, limitations and contraindications
Attention: This seminar is a prerequisite for ALL further training
Seminar hours: The seminars have different start and end times. Information on this and information about the venues can be found on the booking confirmation.
For the Practitioner path, follow with Sound Massage – Level II
Lecturer: Alex Andrzejewski, Janusz Urzykowski
Duration: Total of 16 lessons
Course fee: A$350.00